NOTE – This is only available in the Windows 10 App version of the software. Not available via the browser Silverlight version.
NOTE – This may not work with all scanners. Most modern scanners should work.
You can scan documents directly from your scanner into RentHQ and upload them as attachments.
- Make sure your scanner is switched on and ready.
- From the Attachments tab on either the tenant, property, owner or inspection results screens, press the Scanner button.
- Select the scanner from the list.
- If available, you can choose from an automatic sheet feeder or a scanner flatbed.
- You can choose to scan in colour or blank and white.
- You then press the Scan button to start the scan progress.
- Once the scan is complete, you can preview the file before uploading it. If the preview is satisfactory, you then press the Save button to go through the file attachment upload process.